Athletic Alliance Havok-137 Product Info
- 17 clinically dosed ingredients.
- No proprietary Blends / Fully disclosed BSCG certified formula
- No Artificial colors, sweeteners or flavors
- 6g Citrulline malate (2:1) Nitric oxide optimization, increased blood flow and opens blood vessels.
- 500mg Agmatine sulfate – Increased nitric oxide for long periods for a perpetual pump
- 5400mg BCAAs (4:1:1) to offset muscle fatigue and increased muscle performance. Higher leucine content creating lnsulin spike for superior intracellular transportation.
- 1g of Creatine HCL for strength and ATP storage and development
- 2g Beta-alanine for increased muscular endurance/strength and offset fatigue
- 300mg Caffeine a powerful stimulant to increase alertness/focus and muscle strength/endurance
- 200mg L-Theanine – Reduces stress, anxiety and negative effects of stimulants. Works synergistically with caffeine to promote cognition and attention
- 1g L-Glycine – aids in most cognitive functions including memory
- 250mg L-Tyrosine for increased production of noradrenaline and dopamine
- 725mg Electrolytes for hydration, endurance, circulation and nutritional transport mechanism
- 4g Waxy Maize for glycogen replenishment, muscle recovery and cell volumization
- 125mg Alpha-GPC to improve mood, memory, focus and even imagination
- 50mcg Huperzine A, a potent cognitive enhancer, for increased mental focus and mind & body connection
- MCT Oil (medium chain triglycerides) to increase metabolic rate and energy levels
- 5mg BioPerine® to enhance absorption and increase bio-availability of all other nutrients in Havok - 137
Please note the ingredients may vary slightly based on the flavor selected
Athletic Alliance Havok-137 Customer Comments / Ratings
British Columbia, Canada
March 29th, 2018
Been using for 2 yrs
March 26th, 2018
Very good pre-workout. I tried the Saskatoon Berry and it was amazing. Really liked what it did for my workouts ... Then I tried a different flavor ... the tangerine peach is TERRIBLE !!! It does not taste like the flavor ir is supposed to and kind of tastes chalky and bitter. Still giving a 4 star though cause saskaton beery was good.
March 9th, 2018
It has too much caffeine, It seems a good lab but should not rely on caffeine.
For the scoop, it should come with the correct one serving size scoop and let the user/athlete decide the amount that he will use based on one serving, cutting the 2 serving size scoop makes one serving not accurate. In this sport accurate doses are important.